|PRACTICE FEES AND BILLINGS|
Additional services such as ECG, Respiratory Function Test, PAP Smears, Hearing Test, Minor Surgical Procedures, Wound Dressing and Immunization etc. will attract an additional fee. A discount on the standard fee is available if payment is received at the time of consultation.
Payment of accounts is to be made at the time of the consultation. Payment can be made by cash, cheque or eftpos. The Practice has "Medicare Easyclaim Facility" which means Medicare Easyclaim lets you claim your rebate on the spot if the payment is made fully by you on the day of consultation, using the specially equipped EFTPOS terminal in our practice. Your rebate is paid directly into your cheque or savings account(Not into credit card account) almost immediately.
The doctor will outline any other costs associated with the treatment prior to commencement. If you are unsure of any costs, please ask.
* Prices subject to change without prior notice.
*The following items do not attract Medicare rebate and patients are required to pay in full on the day:
- Telephone consultations
- Insurance Medicals
- Work (Pre-employment) Medicals
- Medicals for Scuba Diving
- Commercial Driving License Medicals
- Re-issue of a medical certificate requested by phone
- Referral Letter requested by phone
- Pathology and X-ray forms requested by phone
- Prescriptions (Pick up or fax to chemists)
- Travel Medicine advice & the vaccinations required before travelling overseas
- Taking stitches out of a wound operated by a doctor from somewhere else or from hospital rather than your own doctor from Wynyard Medical Centre
- Emla (numbing) Patch