(1) GENERAL MEDICAL PRACTITIONER/S
(VR/NON VR/Local or International Medical Graduates)
Wynyard Medical Centre is a long and well established family practice and is seeking an additional full-time General Practitioner/s to join the team. The practice is purpose built and is currently under expansion project to meet health care needs of local community and its surroundings. We have six GPs at present and an opportunity now exists for two GP/GPs to join our high quality team.
About the position
Although applicants would ideally have vocational registration this is not considered essential. It is important that applicants feel comfortable working in a close-knit rural community. The position is offered on a full-time basis however a part-time arrangement can be negotiated. General Practitioners at our practice work independently but also enjoy working as part of our multi-disciplinary team.
The position in summary:
* Excellent remuneration
* Assistant General Practitioner/fully qualified GP sought.
* A full time position is offered although a part-time arrangement could be negotiated
* Vocational registration would be highly regarded
* All GPs at the practice participate in the After Hours roster (GP Assist Phone Triage Service will minimise call-outs).
* Full-time doctors routinely work 8 sessions in the surgery and 1 session undertaking home visits per week
* Each full-time GP opts 1/2 to 1 full day off per week
* GPs at the practice visit local nursing homes
* Proficiency in Medical Director & Pracsoft software is desirable but not essential (training is provide if required)
* A preparedness to undertake some teaching of medical students would be appreciated
When is the position available?
The practice is seeking to fill the vacancy as soon as possible.
For more information about this exciting position, please contact the practice on Ph. (03) 6442 2201(03) 6442 2201 or email: email@example.com
More information about working in Tasmania:
To find out more information about working in Tasmania as a GP, please contact HealthRecruitment Plus, Tasmania on Ph: 03 6334 2355.
(2) GP Registrar (GPTT or ACRRM)
Wynyard Medical Centre is accredited with GPPT and ACRRM to level 1 (restricted). Our Practice is dedicated in teaching GP registrars to fulfill their ultimate goal of achieving Fellowship of RACGP and becoming Vocational General Practitioners with skills they need to carry their future unsupervised general practice.
For any interested GP registrars, please refer to GPTT website for further detail GP Training placement or email to Dr Roland Ark (firstname.lastname@example.org)